• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it is me again.

deborah

Alpha Buck
oh dear, where to start.

i have been off for so longe due to sighn in problems now resolved many thanks to admin.

Bunnies are fine at the moment though my old boy cadberry is slowing down a bit.

lilly, one of our babies had a bladder flush for sludge and a course of anti-biotics and is perky again but not 100% yet.

the car died, it is terminal so my hubby had to get up at 6.00am to walk the 3 miles to work , i am besides myself with worry, he wont use a bus , he says they are unsafe. He is american , i told him he wont get shot but he insists on walking.....men.

we had a good christmas and new year and i did keep up with posts, i just could not respond.

it is awful when you want to speak and your voice cant be heard :lol:

all best wishes to you , my bunny friends and bunnnies

love Debbie.

Hiya, your OH sounds so funny, does he really think he'll get shot :lol: Have you told him we don't all own guns over this side of the pond :lol:

Back