• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Need To Wear a Raincoat Whilst Eating My Cornflakes...

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I let Sir Vic have a charge about every morning as I sit checking RU and eating my brekki. Well Sir Victor Velveteen has just discovered he can SPRAY :roll: ....and OMG has he got a long range :shock: :shock: :roll:

He has not scored a direct hit on my cornflakes.......YET... :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Thats what you think Jane! :D What about when you get carried away reading RU :shock:

A lot of bunnies seem to like using you for target practise :lol: Is this a sort of territorial thing because of the smell of all the other buns? Other than unneutered brothers kept together at petshops I've worked at, I've never seen a bunny spray.

awww...My dog stole my cornflakes this morning...wasnt even smart enough to lick the milk from her face!

ruthie said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Thats what you think Jane! :D What about when you get carried away reading RU :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Oo-er Jane :shock: Im glad to say Ive never had the misfortune to have a spraying bunn but Celia is always warning me when Im at Kirkby not to get too close to certain as yet unnuetered bucks! :shock: :lol:

Well Sir Vic is saying farewell to his only just about down plums next week. Meanwhile I think I'll eat my cornflakes under an umberella.... :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Oh dear Jane, not good...... was having the same problem with Myla before we went on hols, but since she has come back from boarding all the spraying seems to have stopped....so I am no longer having to scrub the sofa the walls, the floor the cream rug every night anymore....Thank goodness

Back