• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must not look!

lucyj

Mama Doe
I know it's bad 2 buy from pet shops, but I swear if I had the space (ie my own garden) thn 2 would have gone up to 4 today, popped in2 a pet shop in Aberdeen 2day as I wasn;t going to make the 1 here in time, I have been in a cpl of times before and always have a little look jst to see how the animals r being kept, and 2day they had the most adorable pair of baby bunnies, pure black all over. Wouldnt' say thy were any special breed, jst black bunnies, but they were soooo gorgeous! I popped my finger through their cage and 1 was right ovr 2 investigate and for a nose rub, thn the othr was like here why's she getting all the attentiom, and was right over. Thy'd of made a lovely 4some with the boys.............................

Why not go visit a local Rescue & make your buns a foursome? Then you get cute buns without supporting the petshop trade :D

I know the pet shop here has a black and white lion head, he is so so scrummy, and would be make a great husbun for Flo after she has been spayed...I cant tho, the lady in there is from the "if they have hay you cant see them, and its an eye sore" brigade :roll:

Flo said:
...I cant tho, the lady in there is from the "if they have hay you cant see them, and its an eye sore" brigade :roll:

Where's that new icon? .... :censored: woman doesn't she :censored: :censored: !! The only eye sore will be on the poor buns when their teeth start giving them jip!! :evil:

Back