• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update..

Veronica

Mama Doe
Just for those who have been kind to send me messages during this very difficult past 2 weeks.

I posted this on my thread in 'Rabbits in Need' but for those who don't visit that section of the forum (for their own sake :lol: ), then here's an update :D

After discussion between my family, we've agreed Tina and Billy will stay.
There hasn't been any interest in them, so I'm taking that as a sign that they should stay.

It means I will be keeping:

Prudence and Len
Tina and Billy
Alfie

Going from 14 bunnies to 5 is very hard and such a shock to me, however I'm grateful to my parents for allowing Tina and Billy to stay (their max was 3 bunnies). :shock:

They are even paying for Tina and Billy to be spayed on Thursday My family are so fab and understanding. I love them so much :love: :love: :love: :love:

Veronica x

I am so sorry you have found yourself in the position of having to rehome some of your Rabbits :cry: But it seems like you have lots of support on here and from your family.

I dont know how I'd cope in a similar situation, I really dont :cry:

Janex

Back