• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess What?

tracyuk

Mama Doe
My hubby has promised that when we move house next year I can start fostering. Sooo excited. He wont let me have any more of my own but I have told him about the benefits of fostering and he has finally given up. There's not many animal rescues in my area, not one especially for buns so I am looking forward to helping as many as I can. Will need loads of advice from you lot though and gonna speak to my vet about it this week.
Tracy

very excited, I know it will be a lot of work but really want to do it. I am thinking about holding picnics in my garden so the children at school can meet the bunnies. It will be a good way to raise funds and awareness
Tracy

Ali said:
kayjay said:
Ali said:
Awwwwwwwwwww thats wonderful new, :thumb: I wish I could :cry:

Why don't you Ali?

I'd love to foster too :D

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Shane wont let me have any more :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not even if you told him it was a pts situation?! :wink: Thats Great Tracey, Fostering Jen has got to be one of the most rewarding things i've ever done .. and its not hard work at all! I find her so easy to care for its hard not to forget shes here!! :lol: X

Back