• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little trickster U/D videos

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
here is cody doing a handful of his tricks with a little description of each
Sit - bum on floor

cody002.jpg

Down - lie down

cody003.jpg

Head Down - place head down (can be done in either sit, down or stand head placed on whatever pointed at whether it be a table, lap or the floor)

cody004.jpg

Put 'em up - sit up on bum with front feet in the air

cody005.jpg

Tick - lift right leg

cody007.jpg

Tock - lift left leg

cody008.jpg

Say Hi - lift right paw high over head and 'wave'

cody010.jpg

Bang - fall onto side and remain still

cody011.jpg

(In process of) Roll Over - roll over from lying down right over back and return to down position

cody012.jpg

Feet Up - place front feet on any object pointed at

cody013.jpg

Say Your Prayers - whilst doing 'feet up' lower head between front feet

cody015.jpg

Pose - stand in any position he is put in until given the ok to move, can reposition legs, head and tail

cody021.jpg

cody022.jpg

Leave It - leave item completely not allowed to get item except with treat on nose if given another command he can flip treat off nose and (attempt :lol: ) to catch

cody023.jpg

cody024.jpg

Take a Bow - lay down with front end whilst bum stays in the air, he has 3 different positions of this the normal take a bow show here, the take a bow head which is the same as this but with his head resting on the floor and can you curtsey (sp?) where he gets into take a bow position then rolls onto side with front end

cody025.jpg

hope you like i will try and get some more piccies of his other tricks and maybe even upload a couple of videos of his harder tricks like walking in a circle backwards around my legs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hope this has inspired you for puppy training :D

here are some videos of cody's tricks
a) please excuse terrible voice (i dont like my voice i sound totally blokey :oops: )
b) please excuse overflow of fat getting in the picture
c) please excuse 'rough' clothes only doing dog walk and agility tonight so wearing old jeans plus tangerine t shirt is an agility one :lol:

you will also have to tilt your head for some of the vids as i dont know how to rotate them :D also please excuse the fact that half the filming is of the floor (especially in the turn video) but its hard controlling a camera and a spaniel :lol: :lol:

Back Around

Heel

Reverse Around

Turn

Spin

High-5

Close The Door

Oh my goodness what a lovely dog... you have trained him sooo well. You obviosuly know what you are doing. I only hope we can get Poppy to half as obedient. she has given me h :censored: ll tonight!!!!

Thank you for the pics and videos, we definantly want Poppy to be well trained like that.

kaskaskia said:
Oh my goodness what a lovely dog... you have trained him sooo well. You obviosuly know what you are doing. I only hope we can get Poppy to half as obedient. she has given me h :censored: ll tonight!!!!

Thank you for the pics and videos, we definantly want Poppy to be well trained like that.

:D:D glad you like he was the first dog i trained and im hoping that this year we will get good citizens (at least bronze) so will be starting classes with him once i have soted out his lead walking

i thought it would be nice to show you as you will no doubt have a lot of people telling you that springers cant be trained ( :roll: i have been told it alot! :x )
he has been trained almost everyday since he was 8 weeks old and he is now 4 1/2 years old and still learning tricks every week! :D (this weeks challenge is to get him to close his eyes on command :shock: :? :lol: )

:D :D :D thanks he is good and really intelligent. still tring to persuade mum and dad to let me have a min pin but no luck :( im sure cody would love a baby brother or sister :love:

Back