• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goats and donkeys!

Bionic Bunny

Alpha Buck
I just thought I'd post some pictures of the animals from the farm I work at. It has a no-breeding policy and offers a home for life to the animals that live there.
These are the goats all grazing together.
goats.jpg

This is Melton. He came from Melton Mowbrey cattle market and he was going for dog meat.
CNV00008.jpg

This is Maisie and she came from a riding school that was closing down. She has arthritis and has a magnetic collar that has helped her joint stiffness. She is like a new goat!
CNV00005.jpg

This is Flopsy. She came with Melton and is an Anglo-nubian goat.
IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/spookyluce/CNV00009.jpg[/IMG]
This is Eddie (big Ed). He is a huge donkey and is nearly 13.1hh.
CNV00022.jpg

This is Dixie. He came as a foal with his mother. He is currently at the donkey sanctuary in Sidmouth while his mum is having treatment for eye cancer. He came from a dealer and his mother was bred from even though she had cancer. They will come back to the farm once she has finished her treatment.
CNV00014.jpg

I hope people like them and that it worked!

That looks a fab place, lovely animals! I'd love a couple of pygmy goats and a donkey but OH says no booooooooo!!

Awww they are beautiful.
I have always wanted goats and donkeys.I shall have some one day :D

Back