• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weeks new additions

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Babbit, arrived Monday
P1000046.jpg

Angel, arrived Monday
P1000092.jpg

Bertie, arrived Monday
P1000030.jpg

Bubbles, NuNu and Ginger (rehomed in May but returned Tuesday)
DSCN2585.jpg

stray rabbit, arrived Thursday
P1000116.jpg

male baby rabbits, arrived Saturday
P1000113.jpg

Female baby rabbits, arrived Saturday
P1000108.jpg

Flash Gordon, arrived Saturday
P1000094.jpg

Baby piggies, arrived Saturday (both have a home waiting though)
P1000103-1.jpg

Pebbles, arrived Sunday
P1000147.jpg

and his sore bum
P1000144.jpg

Honey, arrived Sunday
P1000150Correction.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww they`re all gorgeous Cheryl. But i feel for the one with the extremely sore bum. :cry:
You must be getting pretty full?

Su.x

What beautiful buns... I had a quick look at babbit when I was in Elaines New Years eve getting one of the boy buns :love: :love: :love:

Oh poor Pebbles bum looks so sore is it urine scalds?

Awww what a lot of new arrivlas,

:shock: Aw the poor little fellow with the sore bum, bless him, what a state to let him get into :shock: :shock:

They're all so gorgeous .. How can anyone give them up?!!! :cry: Last time I saw Babbit she'd just let herself out of her carrycase & was up for escaping!! :shock: :lol: :lol: X

cheryl I thought Angel was a ex Honeybunny..but checked markings and realised she isn't..glad as if she was I'd be furious with the owner for letting her get that fat :shock: Poor girl..hope they don't plan on having any more buns
Just so you see why I thought she might have been a bun I knew..here's the Honeybunny Angel just before she was adopted by someone in your area last end of '05
Angel.jpg

Back