• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlett is getting aggressive

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Help! Scarlett has been really aggressive towards me since I brought her in today :? :(

This is what I usually do each night, bring in Scarlett and Trip and they take turns each day of one being in the kitchen and one in the living room.

Its Scarletts turn in the living room tonight but since I brought her in she has like lunged at me a few times and is stamping her feet a lot. Nothing has changed in the room that would scare her and I dont have a loud telly or anything on. She doesnt seem to be in any pain and is eating and pooping normally.

The only thing is Malibu was in the front room most of the day, but Malibu has been in the kitchen before I have put Scarlett in there loads of other times and she has been fine :?

And they both seem fine with one playing in the run and one free ranging in the garden, they dont get aggressive when I pat one then the other without washing my hands in between so I thought Scarlett was ok with being able to smell Malibu :?

I have now put Scarlett in the kitchen and Trip in the living room, she isnt stamping her feet but isnt playing like usual, just sitting there.

She is almost 5 months old. Is this the 'teenage stage'?

I have the same with Flo. Josie, Scribble, Sugar, Spice and Melissa never had the grumps..the odd day maybe, but never like Flo.

Back