• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room for a big one or two? Freeads

It would be great if some-one could get these Bunnies and guarantee them a PET home. No room at the inn here I am affraid... :cry:

Janex

Spacegirl said:
I think we are familiar with this person :(
What a shame for the buns.

I think we are familiar with the seller but the buns are now free to a good home rather than being sold. They look beautiful, hope they find a good home soon.

the big bunnies

i have emailed seller to say i could take them for she is only 50 miles from me i have space for them so fingers crossed i have told her that if she is desperate maybe she should consider going down the rescue route which is why ive offered why is she so familiar has she done this previously

Do you think you'd be able to take them Su or Bunnyrun? Would be fab if so :D

bunnyrun said:
why is she so familiar has she done this previously

Dont worry its nothing to be concerned about, just the poor buns need a nice pet home is all x

mandy said:

bunnyrun said:

Dont worry its nothing to be concerned about, just the poor buns need a nice pet home is all x

Yep, i can take them. Just means Mark`s starting some more woodworking sooner than he thought! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Aww I hope you get them :D They will have an excellent home with you. Can you send Mark up here :lol: :lol:

cannonwoman said:
mandy said:

bunnyrun said:

Yep, i can take them. Just means Mark`s starting some more woodworking sooner than he thought! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Cool :D :thumb:

Steph said:
Aww I hope you get them :D They will have an excellent home with you. Can you send Mark up here :lol: :lol:

Thankyou. :D
Being married to a qualified furniture maker can have its uses! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

tigerbabe said:
cannonwoman said:
Just means Mark`s starting some more woodworking sooner than he thought! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

He hasn't got a single brother by any chance has he..?? :lol:

He has actually but unfortunately he chops down trees for a living rather than make things out of them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
tigerbabe said:
cannonwoman said:
Just means Mark`s starting some more woodworking sooner than he thought! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

He hasn't got a single brother by any chance has he..?? :lol:

He has actually but unfortunately he chops down trees for a living rather than make things out of them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Oh well, it never hurts to ask :wink:

Maybe I should join a dating agency... when I they ask what I'm looking for in a man I'll have to say "must love animals and be good at DIY" :lol:

I`ve just arrived home with these 2 stunners.
They both appear fairly healthy albeit a little under weight. The male has a prominant third eyelid which doesn`t seem to be causing him any problems at present but i will be getting it checked out by my vet.
They seem quite friendly just a little bewildered by all the goings on and tucked into their veggies as soon as they laid eyes on them. They also seemed to enjoy stretching their legs round the house when i got them home. :D Up until now they`ve been living in 3 ft hutches! :x :evil: And they`re not small bunnies either!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Stupidly their owner has been letting them exercise TOGETHER in the garden and though she claimed they hadn`t mated, knowing how quick they can i will be watching the female very closely over the next couple of weeks. :?
Will try & get some piccies tomorrow when they`re more settled.

Su.x

P.S. I`ve renamed them Mork & Mindy.

Back