• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my beautiful girl

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Lots of pictures of my gorgeous girl Buu. You all know her as Malibu, she is usually called Buu for short unless she is being naughty :lol:

I kept posting her name as Malibu because thats what I called her in my first post about her and didnt want to confuse anyone into thinking I had two buns if you know what I mean. Anyway now I keep writing Buu when I am posting about her then having to edit my posts so you know who Im talking about :lol:

000_0741.jpg

000_0738.jpg

000_0736.jpg

This one isnt very clear, but its her all flopped out after her bunny massage :love:

000_0734.jpg

000_0731.jpg

000_0730.jpg

000_0726.jpg

And last one, kissing the camera :lol:

000_0747.jpg

And thats the camera making her eyes red :D

aww thanks!

she's lovely and love the name, has she got a mate called Pineapple?

:lol: :lol:

My mum and sister wanted to call her Malibu because my cat is called Smirnoff, and when we got her I had started drinking Malibu and Coke

My brother wanted to call her Buu after a pink evil guy from a cartoon that turned everyone into chocolate and ate them all :roll:

And I liked Buu, then we realised it kind of has Buu at the end of Malibu so both names have kind of stuck :lol:

Back