• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny update *lotsapics*

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Last I was here I think I'd just bonded Molly (lop, male) and Faline (m.r., female). So I wanted to show them off. There's a couple of loved up pics taken with my phone, so kinda bad quality and some from yesterdays photo session. :)

Bonded, yay!
Photo-0125.jpg

Photo-0154.jpg

Photo-0130.jpg

~~

Faline is naughty, so we can tell what she's up to she gets a jingly collar when I can remember to put it on her, which isn't often, I'm **** at remembering. Thus far she has taken to using the dogs as climbing frames, stealing their dinner (caught redhanded too!). Using the sofa and armchairs to nick things like fruit (the fruit bowl is ontop of a hight cabinet) sweets (a particular favourite) and my mums cup coaster:
Photo-0133.jpg

Photo-0136.jpg

~~

The recent pictures of them, Faline's all grown up and as big as Molly now. She has quite a rack (dewlap) on her. *sniffle*

Havina a poo, and mm, hay. Poor buns, they get no privacy when it's camera time.
DSCF0059.jpg
DSCF0060.jpg

Greens! Faline likes to stuff her face.
DSCF0076.jpg
DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg
DSCF0075.jpg

Raisins are like bunny crack.
DSCF0067.jpg
DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

They dance for candycanes, don't worry I didn't let them have it.
DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

Hi. Is that a hay stand they are eating from,
or a customised picture frame? If it's a stand, where did you get it? Looks like a great idea...

capel said:
or a customised picture frame? If it's a stand, where did you get it? Looks like a great idea...

I saw one in P@H earlier today

capel said:

ooh, woops, missed this :) Yip, it's from Pets at home. Filled with Timothy hay apparently. It was great for Molly cos he doesn't really eat hay. It also stops them chewing the sofa.

But i guess a picture frame would be great, since mine have broken the inlay parts that hold the hay in. :roll:

Kinda off topic, but I noticed I've got the same fireplace as you in the candycane dancing pics! Lol. I've broken mine though... :oops:

Back