• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Willow has been with use for two months now and he's a totally differernt bun from when we first got him. :D He loves human contact now and as soon as you go into the room he wants to come out and play. He loves being stoked too. He's eating better but still not as much as I would like but he's maintaining his weight so our vet is pleased with him. :D My boyfriend is so attached to him and spends more time with him than me!! :lol: :lol:

Picture285.jpg

Picture292.jpg

Picture296.jpg

Awww what lovely photos, he does looks really happy and relaxed.

Did you find out what the bald patch was?

mandy said:

The vet said it was mites and gave him some drops called stronghold. Hopefully that should clear it up. :D

Suzanne said:
mandy said:

The vet said it was mites and gave him some drops called stronghold. Hopefully that should clear it up. :D

Oh good glad it is sorted :)

oh that second pic is SO cute, mad me say "aaaaah" aloud (I'm alone in the house so no one saw thank god lol)

You musr be a very proud Bunny Mummy

Back