• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Shows in Scotland?

gil

Mama Doe
does anyone know of any rabbit shows being held in Scotland this year? i went to the BRC website and there seems to be plenty of shows in England but when i went to the scottish link there wasn't anything advertised? my sister is keen to go to see a show this year and i said i would go with her so i am trying to get info on shows in scotland.
any help would be appreciated!
thanks.

not many im afraid, most exhibitors in scotland have to travel miles to go to shows, here are a few i have dates for, however i would deffinatly reccomend the scottish champs, in june/july as that a nice big show where they'll be lots of breeds dont know the exact date right now as im a scatter brain :lol:

another big show that is always worht the visit (the crufts of the rabbit world ) most breeds and loads to see and do, is on saturday the 27th and sunday 28th of this month in harrogate... but thats probably too far

a lot of people come down for wallsend and carlise shows if your not too far past the border, other than that its lanark or lothian just checked my fur and feather and theres no dates yet...

if your interested in showing or talking to some exhibitors in scotland id recomend visiting http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/thewarren.html its a friendly forum for people who show rabbits

hope that helps... althought probably not alot lol :oops:
X becky

hi Becky

thanks for that info! tried that other link for more info but found that you need to be 'approved' to access the show dates!?!
will keep trying to get more ino as my sister is really keen to go to some shows this year!

gill

Back