• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another sneaky ebay rabbit :(

I take it the other details tht need 2 b discussed r the fact tht the rabbit is to come with it? I am very worried by ths 1, must go ASAP, so whts goin 2 happen 2 the rabbit if it doesnt? ANd the wording is quite aggressive so i doubt many would respond. Is thr any1 on the forum who could take ths bun until a rescue can? I know tht if I was in the area I would.

What a bizzare sell. I hope the rabbit is not included but i fear you may be right. :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

It is worrying that needs to go asap - wonder if rabbit is poorly?

sue
xx

These are obviously people who know the rules and are trying to by pass them, maybe even tried to rehomed them via this method before this. Such as shame.

:censored: :censored:
I realise Ebay have millions of listings going up each day but perhaps for ones which may contain banned items like live animals they should check first? IE) All items going into the hutches section wait in a queue before being verified....all it would take would be a cursory read of the description and photos.

Failing that, they should employ people whos job it is to check listings.

i just saw this on the other thread - i can't believe people would do this. Ebay need to rehink there rules. I hate to think what will happen to the buns

:x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :shock:
Sue
xx

Me and Gemma live near Blackburn so could get this rabbit out but would need rescue backup.

She does sound aggressive doesn't she. Poor rabbit.

I've emailed her asking what kind of bun it is

What makes you think it's aggressive Kathryn? Just wondering, I read through and couldn't see anything, could have missed it? I'm more than happy to help you on this one Kathryn, space etc.

GemmaH said:
What makes you think it's aggressive Kathryn? Just wondering, I read through and couldn't see anything, could have missed it? I'm more than happy to help you on this one Kathryn, space etc.

I meant the tone of the woman's posting you silly moo :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've emailed lady and she says she wants to rehome as no more space and the rabbit's called Stomper so my guess is she's a bit hormonal and feisty. She also has a old buck who she says she loves to bits and they're kept seperately.

Gemma and I can pick up this bun and foster but would need rescue help to spay etc. If any rescue wants to help this rabbit, pm me or Gemma.

In the meantime I've emailed her and suggested putting her on rabbit rehome.

Have reported it to ebay too.

This might be more urgent, had a reply from her

do you just want the hutch i can but them together as i dont think bugs is capable of getting her pregnant as hes old and not much straigth to get her back ive had them in the house together so they should be fine

What do we do??? HELP

Spacegirl said:
Is she a breeder then? She loves the buck to bits but wants to give him away?!

No she's keeping the buck, it's the doe she wants rid of. But obviously doesn't think he can get her pregnant if put together, so I'd be surprised if she hadn't bred them if they've been together in the past.

Back