• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Ebay this afternoon

capel

Warren Veteran
Item number:300066298662

Advertised as massive hutch and then half way down the description there's a cryptic message about the two rabbits....

OMG! :shock: First of all it says the rabbits will be going to the petshop or they can go somewhere else :shock: :shock: and further down it says that the winning bidder will receive "two mystery gifts" :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

God if I was closer I'd be going straight round there to fetch them! (although my OH would probably lock me in the bedroom to stop me! :roll: :cry: )

Oh my mum lives in Bradford but I doubt she would go get them.
can they not be reported if they dont state that they are selling live animals
Tracy

Obvious what the "mystery" gifts are.

Was going to report this to ebay but I suppose as it doesn't specifically state that the rabbits are included in the auction then there isn't much they can do?

What a crafty way to get round the ebay rules.

Kate x

Its not been removed but I have emailed the seller asking for information about the two rabbits.

This appears to be the latest way to get round Ebay rules re the sale of livestock. I am aware of a few similar ads..... :x

Janex

Yes just checked I have a phone number and email address with instructions to :ring and discuss this further!" :shock:

I will fire off an email but am unable to take in these buns at the moment so I will suggest the usual but in the meantime if anyone can foster let me know and I will try to get the buns off her for free.....

Ok the seller is willing to let the rabbits go for free can anyone take them, they are desperate to get rid now!!!!! HELP!

Hi,

Do you have any detail on the buns (age / sex / neutered). Also is she willing to let the hutch go too?

Might be worth reposting a thread with the location in the title.

Thanks

They are now in rabbits in need. They are two does and he dosnt know the age, breed or whether they are neutered or vacccinated (so I guess not).

He is in Bradford I am in Sheffield

Back