• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dobbin!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Just been out to spend some time in the shed with Dobbin - i sat reading a book and he kept nudging it out the way and running up and down me. I adore how affectionate buns are!

Sue
xx

I've just been down to to clean them out, am I strange in that I enjoy doing it?!! For the first time in weeks I was able to put them out in their run whilst I cleaned the shed - much easier and quicker than when they're 'helping' :roll: but not as much fun. Then cuddles with them before they start wrecking the shed again to their satisfaction (not pointing to any buns in particular Pippa :no: :lol: ).

I love my rabbits :D

dobbin makes me laugh when i let him back in the shed becaue he runs around likes a mad man and looks at me as if to ay what have done now mum!!

:lol: :lol:
Sue
xx

Cleaning out bunnies is absolute heaven!!, I love doing it, just ask my neighbour what I was doing at 1pm on Christmas Day.......yep! cleaning out hutches, I think he thought I had really lost the plot, but I really enjoy it :oops: :oops:

Back