• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kisses??

Dobbin

Mama Doe
I just spent some time in Twinkles run - ignoring her and reading a book - one on bunnies!! Anyway she started off jumping on my legs, walking around then jumping down, then se jumped onto my lap, nudged my book out the way and licked my arm - awwwwww. A bit ater she jumped on my lap with my help walked up my body had a good sniff around my head and then started licking my cheek!!! aaaawwwwwwwww

Do you think she has settled in?

Sue
xx

Awwwww so sweet, she's all yours now or the other way round!! Norah nudges me all the time if she wants a cuddle, can't stand me working on PC, reading, nudges anything i pick up unless it's herself. Sometimes instead of licking just shreds my jumper :shock:

awww, thats a lovely story, she does indeed love you. Rory licks me constantly, he hops on the sofa and nudges me to put my arm round him then kisses me for ages. I love him but sometimes I really dont need grooming, lol :lol:
Tracy

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! Albert and Poppy never kiss me or nudge me...they just ignore me unless I have food... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *stamps feet, folds arms, tantrums then goes off to sulk in a corner*!!

2 of my rabbits are afffectionate! Moet gives me kisses every morning when i go to get their bowl for breakfast. she licks my hand and if i push my sleeve up she licks my arm too! her mate Chandon, likes to groom my hair for me! they're cute! 2 of my other rabbits, Mischa and Lola jump all over me and climb on my back when i'm in cleaning their run out. when i kept them in the house Lola was all over me, giving me lots of kisses and before i got her spayed she would use me as a toilet too! since they've been outside i don't get the same smount of kisses from her but she is still affectionate, cheeky and cute!

Awwww, how lovely! :love: Vincent used to give me bunny kisses on my feet, but Jen thinks I should be grooming her rather than the other way round! :lol:

Twinkle sounds soooo gorgeous :love:

Awww sounds like she loves you Sue :love:

Weedie gives me lots of kisses too :D Every time he comes and sits on my lap for cuddles he licks any part he can reach :lol: The other night he was sitting on a cushion on my lap facing me and licking me on my chest and neck. He did it for ages and had me in stitches :lol: My OH thinks he's a very lucky bunny to be licking mummy's chest! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bundle hardly ever licks me though :? Guess it's down to the individual bun.

My OH was very jealous - he said they get more attention then he does!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It makes me laugh when she kisses me its so tickly!

Sue
xx

Back