• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster home offered East Sussex

lindyloo

Young Bun
I would like to offer my services as a foster home for rabbits or guinea pigs. If any rescue group has a situation with a large number of animals needing to be housed I may be able to help. I am in East Sussex.
The animals would need to be delivered to me if they are any distance away. I do not have any small pets at the moment - my last rabbit died about 5 years ago but I have been caring for animals all my adult life. I have fostered cats for a local rescue group for about 25 years. I work in a boarding cattery and we have just started boarding small pets too. When we bought the hutches I also bought some for my own use but instead of buying some piggies or buns decided to try and help some in need. Lynn

Hello Lynn, That is nice of you to offer to foster...
I am fostering a bunny at the moment, It's really rewarding to see a bun come on well through your love & attention..
My foster bun lived in a tiny hutch in bad conditions now I am seeing him skip around he's much happier..
Karenx

Back