• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The New Buck on The Block

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Here is Ryan

Picture238.jpg

:D :D

Janex

Another rex!!! My favourite breed!!!FABULOUS So glad you've rescued him. How could anyone not want him? I just don't understand the mentality.... :?

monkey puzzle would like to take the opportunity to say PHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rattlies034.jpg

she be the one in the front :wink:

Thanks for the pics Jane, Ryan looks settled already! :D He's so handsome, and isn't his fur so lovely and soft?! Harry couldn't stop stroking him when we picked him up!

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
Thanks for the pics Jane, Ryan looks settled already! :D He's so handsome, and isn't his fur so lovely and soft?! Harry couldn't stop stroking him when we picked him up!

AMETHYST

He is such a confident little Bunny. He is into EVERYTHING!! One of those wee Bucks you feel sure must have an 'off' switch......SOME-WHERE!! :lol: :lol:
Oh, and the Science Selective went down a treat..... :wink:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
He is such a confident little Bunny. He is into EVERYTHING!! One of those wee Bucks you feel sure must have an 'off' switch......SOME-WHERE!! :lol: :lol:
Oh, and the Science Selective went down a treat..... :wink:

Aw that's really fantastic! I'm so pleased! :D Although he definitely wasn't in a "bad" place before, he was unloved really, and would never have had the opportunity to express his enthusiasm for life, so it's really great he now has that chance! Yay!

AMETHYST

Back