• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delivery for Ruby and Millie...

...from the hay experts! :wink:

Ruby "Mmmm these apple treats are delicious!"
RubyO1.jpg

Millie looking grumpy :lol:
millieO1.jpg

Ruby "what are you looking at?"
RubyO2.jpg

Millie "Ooo whats this?"
MillieO2.jpg

Caught red handed stealing treats! :no: :angel: :angel:
stealingtreats.jpg

Ruby eating her simply grass
RubyO3.jpg

Millie looking curious
MillieO3.jpg

Ruby cleaning her dewlap
RubyO4.jpg

Millie destroying her seagrass mat! :lol:
MillieO4.jpg

Closeup of Millies lovely kissy mouth! :love:
MillieO5.jpg

Ruby "Hmm got any food?"
RubyO5.jpg

"well....this will do!"
RubyO7.jpg

Aww thankyou! :D

mandy said:
They are so lovely!! :love:

Did you say they were 5 years old? They look much younger :D

Yep they turned 5 in August, they don't act older though, still as playful and cheeky as ever! :wink: :D

bunny_burrows said:
Aww thankyou! :D

mandy said:
They are so lovely!! :love:

Did you say they were 5 years old? They look much younger :D

Yep they turned 5 in August, they don't act older though, still as playful and cheeky as ever! :wink: :D

You can tell they are very cheeky :lol: Are they mini rexes?

Thanks, :D I love my wellies! :lol:
Mandy - no I think they are standards, they are pretty big- a bit smaller than my cat. Although Millie is a bit smaller than Ruby because she was the runt of her litter. :(

:wave: Hello Ruby and Millie, we got Christmas presents from the hay expert as well. I have nearly destroyed our seaweed dome, munched through the apple treats and wee'd on our mat and we just love our papaya tablets :lol:
Love from the angelic Mia and Mea :angel: xxxxxxxx

Thanks Sue. :D

Hi Mia and Mea! :wave:
I don't know what these humans think, :roll: they buy us toys then act suprised when we have destroyed them just a few hours later. Owners eh? Who needs them! :lol: And Jess thinks she can get away with just feeing us a few treats each, well we foiled her plan! We soon managed to sneak behind her from under the pipe and steal some more, she never saw that coming. :lol:
From your bigger, but just as naughty-
:angel: Ruby and Millie. Xx

Back