• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miles and Miffy exercising in hallway

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hey guys,

I took these pictures a while ago when we were exercising Miles and Miffy in the hallway - there's a carpet there whereas our living room is all laminated so they can't get a good grip for loads of binkies and stuff. They did a few binkies, explored a lot, then decided it was all too much like hard work and flopped out!! Here's some lovely pictures of them enjoying themselves (sorry there's so many but they were all so lovely I had to share them!).

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

AMETHYST

Aw lovely! Have you decided not to keep the 6 of them together now, or were they just out on a break? :lol:

mandy said:
Aw lovely! Have you decided not to keep the 6 of them together now, or were they just out on a break? :lol:

:lol: No, these were from a few months ago so well before we decided to bond all 6! The bonding is going well too, so I think we may be able to let them back in here on Monday or Tuesday after we've cleaned everything with vinegar solution and rearranged the hutches! :)

Now we'll be able to let them all out to exercise together, rather than having to release them in pairs! :lol:

AMETHYST

mandy said:
Aw :lol: but imagine the mess from the six of them :lol:

Don't! I'm trying not to think about it!! At the moment the bathroom is looking like a bunny bomb has hit it - fur, poos and hay EVERYWHERE!! I keep getting rid of the worst of it, but don't want to clean it because then they'll get all territorial again! So at the moment I'm having to pick my way through a maze of bunnies, fluff, hay and poop whenever I need to go to the loo!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

AMETHYST

Awwwww! They are lovely pics!!! :)

I think the bunnies must be tired from all the hoovering! :lol:

Wow! What a beautiful pair of buns :love:
I love those close-up shots - I don't think mine would ever stay still long enough for me to get a shot like that! :lol:

Amethyst said:
mandy said:
Aw :lol: but imagine the mess from the six of them :lol:

Don't! I'm trying not to think about it!! At the moment the bathroom is looking like a bunny bomb has hit it - fur, poos and hay EVERYWHERE!! I keep getting rid of the worst of it, but don't want to clean it because then they'll get all territorial again! So at the moment I'm having to pick my way through a maze of bunnies, fluff, hay and poop whenever I need to go to the loo!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

AMETHYST

I bet your mum is not being invited around at the moment for tea. :roll: :D Has she discovered yet how many you have!

jrn1310 said:
I bet your mum is not being invited around at the moment for tea. :roll: :D Has she discovered yet how many you have!

Funny you should say that, but just after Christmas (a week ago yesterday, in fact), Mum and Dad came round for dinner for the first time since we moved into the flat!! We'd got a drop-leaf table from them for Christmas, so were able to entertain properly for the first time ever! They then of course discovered that we had 6 bunnies not 4, and that we had 4 guinea pigs as well!! The thing was, we'd managed to keep the place immaculate for when they came over (it's usually relatively clean, but a few bunny poops in places :lol:), sol Mum and Dad didn't actually mind that we had more animals than they thought! :D

AMETHYST

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments!

I'd like to add that these pictures were taken only a month after Miffy had recovered from all her nasty illnesses in the summer, so it just shows how much she had recovered so quickly! She really is a star! :D

AMETHYST

Beautiful buns, and beautiful photos. :love:

I love the ear hug on 9, and of course 11 is fantastic too :love:

How on earth have I missed this thread :oops: :oops: :oops:

Awwwwwwwwwwww your bunnies are adorable, and what lovely pictures :love: :love: :love:

Back