• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missy video - round and round and round and round and round

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent!!! Looks like she was really enjoying herself!! :D

AMETHYST

One way of loosing a few pounds after that xmas dinner :lol: :lol:

was that just a clean towel or did it hae a smell of another rabbit on it??

buttons&thumper said:
Am amzed she didn't fall over with diziness! How long will she do that for???

She does it all day, although she does take very short breaks and has a wee dig as you can see in the video :lol:

She also plays 'toro' with it too, sprinting from one end of the run to the other and barging through the blanky into her pet carrier but I didn't manage to catch that on video, maybe next time.

sezzy5889 said:
was that just a clean towel or did it hae a smell of another rabbit on it??

It doesn't smell of other buns, it's her own blanky! She loves running about under anything that's draped. She's been known to do the same with jackets hanging on the back of chairs and she can also pickpocket from said jackets :lol:

She's adorable and full of character, when you see a video like that, my heart breaks for all those buns kept locked up in hutches.

Missy was found running about on a housing estate late one night, she ran up to some kids and started playing with them and following them, so they handed her over to us. We advertised her but the owners never came forward.

She's also deaf.

She is lovely looks like she is having so much fun. Our sweep does the same thing with the door curtain. Missy has the same colouring as him she looks just like him weird :lol:

awww bless, Mike runs circls round my legs although i think thats more his plums working than his brain :shock: :lol:

Back