• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies

*vicky*

New Kit
Hi!

I hope I've done this right as I've never tried to attach pictures to a forum post before! here are some pictures of my bunnies, the mini-lop is Sweep who is a 2 year old castrated male, and the harlequin coloured one is Pickle who is 9 month old spayed female who came from our local rescue.
100_0569.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0582.jpg

and a reason to keep my bathroom door shut...
100_0171.jpg

Vicky

Thank you for your kind replies, I think they're beautiful but I am biased :lol:

I was a right wuss about bonding them and in the end I had to walk away and let the OH get on with it, because I got so nervous everytime they got near eachother :oops: :lol:

It only took about a week of perseverence though and they're now fully loved up! :love:

Vicky

I will be bonding my pair in about 4 weeks.. I'm very nervous & scared of them hurting each other..
I did try 4 weeks ago but have decided now to wait until Molly is spayed( Bertie is neauted) ...

Hi Vicki, you can try bunny-napping... your lop is absolutely gorgeous. I love lop ears. Both my dutch have come in as unwanted childrens pets, one from a school I was doing supply teaching in, one from a friend. In fact all of mine are rescues. Your two are gorgeous and house rabbits, my dogs wouldn't let me keep them indoors, and neither would the OH!!! x

Back