• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Jen

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Well, I know some of you are interested in her progress, So I thought I'd update you :) I'm afraid she's well & truly stolen my heart! The last few days she's been working hard to live up to her awful reputation but we are making so much progress, and she's so lovely. It has now become blatently obvious that she was acting aggressive out of fear, and now she is starting to run away rather than attack ... which i think is great!! :) Anyway, Enough of the talking ...

Enjoying Noserubs!! :shock:
P1010442.jpg

P1010448.jpg

Looking pretty :D
P1010450.jpg

You should be very proud,sounds like you're doing a wonderful job :D The pictures are gorgeous :love:

Next update from Becki will be that Jens satying rofl! :lol: I am glad shes doing well Becki! She just needed a bit of stability and TLC and no more being in a cupboard!

Brilliant news Becki! :D If anyone could turn her around it's you! :D Still reckon I was right though....... :lol: :lol:

Thank You! :oops: Argh, Don't say that - She's a foster bun!! :shock: I do get really choked up when I think about her going though :cry: Sally, Have you tried putting rescue remedy in Wattle's drinking water? Works Wonders :thumb: X

Hi becki, I had one of the boys off Elaine on New Years Eve...
He's a very confused boy that's never had any room to move in his tiny cage.. He's out now in his large run he doesn't want to go back into his shed bless him...Will put him to bed soon though..
Glad jen is coming on well, do you know how babbit is doing & who had her I can't remember ?

karen x x

Back