• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea pigs on Ebay

OMG!!! when is this going to end???

I can't believe Ebay doesn't do more stringent checks on their site to stop people placing ads like this!! :evil:

Its so sad, those poor little animals have no choice in where they end up. :cry:

I can't believe someone would disregard them in such a callous way just to make some money. :(

:( :( Poor things.It seems to be getting worse on ebay with people advertising their pets :twisted:

Good for you, it's just a shame that the owner will probably stick the pigs for sale somewhere else and not really care where they end up. Makes me wonder why people even want animals when they don't give them the time of day. :evil:

They only look like babies as well, surely they can't expect a hand-tame pet with no effort from the start?

Item withdrawn

This item has now been withdrawn.

The whole tone of the ad was dismissive of the piggies to say the very least. I just hope that they are not turned out and the cage re-advertised.

What a worry.

Back