• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My animal family!!

Skye

Young Bun
Well thought I show you some piccies of my gang, so here goes.

This Skye, she has a tumor in her gut and her liver is starting to fail but she's still a wee madam!! :lol:

IMG_0724.jpg

This is Tobie, Skye's husbun. This is an old photo of him as he woudn't stay still for a minute today!!

6d7be941.jpg

Now my piggies,

This is Callie, mummy to Codi and Tye,

000_0314.jpg

This is Codi, she lives with her mummy Callie.

000_0317.jpg

This is Tye, lives with Cuddels

000_0310.jpg

This is Cuddels, he lives with Tye.

000_0296.jpg

This is Smudge, he used to live with his brother but unfortuantly we lost Buttons so a really bad infection, I am now bonding him and Bailey together.

000_0294.jpg

And this is Bailey, I'm in the process of bonding him with Smudge and it's going really well, so fingers crossed it won't be long before they are living together. This pics is of him just after I got him, he's a bit bigger now and his hair is longer!!

000_0323.jpg

Thanks very much! :D

Ali, Tobie may look cute but don't be fooled by his appearance!! He's a little monster and destoys everything!! :) And he has the loudest thump I've ever heard!! I've had neighbours come to my door thinking someone was in my gargage stealing things when it was just Tobie thumping!! :lol: :lol:

Back