• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

16FT BY 8FT Run Anyone.......

That's ace. Hope the dogs don't come too though.

I think that's a good deal for something that size.

Fiona x

bumble3130 said:
wow thats huge.
i really need to grow up because i sniggered alot at this bit :lol:

WE DELIVER AND ERECT TO YOUR LOCATATION IN PERSON

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You saying that reminds me of when I went shopping for a shed with my late Mum.
In the middle of the shop in her broad Irish accent she says LOUDLY 'Well would you be knowin it, these sheds come with a FREE ERECTION'.........

Needless to say I bundled her out of the shop PRONTO!!.... :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

lol lol lol lol jane!!!! thats so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: i deff would be heading out the door if my mum did that. the most worrying thing is i can see meself doing something like that aswell :lol:

Jane ... have you filled up your house with bunnies and need somewhere to live? If so, I'm only down the road, you can stay with me rather than move to your garden?!?

LizJ said:
Jane ... have you filled up your house with bunnies and need somewhere to live? If so, I'm only down the road, you can stay with me rather than move to your garden?!?

:lol: :lol:

Its OK, I have plenty of room!!!

Janex

hehe, that is one huge run tho! could have a house party in there..or lock OH in there!

I have a bun, Ivy, waiting for one of those to be built for her and her prospective husbun :D She had better like him :wink: Still if she doesn't, Bella or Rosy might .....

Back