• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny massage

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My massage for your pet bunny book arrived today and I have tried it out on Trip.

He loved it! He sat and licked my arm for about 15 minutes and kept moving to snuggle up real close to me :love:

When I finished he just flopped and lay on his side all stretched out for ages :D

I am going to try it on the girls later. I would definetly reccommend the book

How much was the book and where did you get it from? If you could post the ISBN number that'd be fab!

Thanks!

AMETHYST

Does it work on buns who are not too fond of being stroked nor is it a friendly bun only thing???

Scarlett relaxed like Trip when I did it on her. She is usually really playful and will only let you give her a few nose rubs before she spots something she wants to play with and hops away :lol:

Malibu is very nervous and will only really let me touch her. I gave her a massage first and let her get comfortable then my brother tried, and she let him. She would normaly run away from him.

Mine are all pretty friendly with me so im not sure :?

melaniejb said:
Does it work on buns who are not too fond of being stroked nor is it a friendly bun only thing???

It said in the book description that it can make unfriendly bunns more friendly but i think it would be pretty difficult if you had one who wouldnt let you touch him/her. :?

great news! you can order the book direct from the author and she has a special offer of FREE POSTAGE for a limited time! have a look here
rabbits.chandrabeal.com

I've just checked the site out and it looks as though the free postage is finished as the book is £8.99 and total is £10.59. Clicked on the BUY IT NOW button anyway only to find that the paypal site is down!

I was thinking of getting this one. I'd be interested to know what it's like

The why does my bunny one is quite interesting, I just finished reading it last night :D

My brother started looking at it this morning and hasnt put it down :lol:

I have emailed the author Chandra's as her website doesn't seem to working properly if you try to make a purchase. I shall let you know when it is sorted.
Chandra has written several articles for my bunny mad magazine and I have decided to stock her book as part of my bunny creations range. so if anyone would like to pruchase this form me please drop me a line.

Back