• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EBAY RABBIT IN SURREY UPDATE - Now in new home! :-)

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
UPDATE!

We picked up the bunny today from SW London. The family who had her implied that the children had lost interest, they wanted her to go to a new home and she was an 8-10 week old mini rex doe called Ruby.

We popped her into a pet carrier and drove her over to Jane's place. Jane's house is bunny heaven! It's fantastic! I loved all her bunnies and they are all so well cared for! :) Ruby went into an area all to herself until she was to be spayed, and we drove home (after Jane had come out to our car to meet "Mr. Screenie" our rabbit windscreen cleaner!).

However, when we got back I found a PM from Jane saying that Ruby is actually a buck!! :shock: :lol: :oops: He seems a lot older than 8-10 weeks as one plum has appeared too!! :oops: Still, at least he has found a great home now and all has ended well! :D

AMETHYST

Original post

Hi everyone!!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=36469

Regarding the above, I had a phone call back, and the rex girly is FREE!!!!! I can pick her up tomorrow and we can board her as long as necessary. We don't yet have a permanent home lined up for her, so any offers?! She's a 8-10 week old female mini rex. I'll get piccies when we get her tomorrow.

AMETHYST

mandy said:
Yay! i think Janice said she would have space soon?

Yes, and a short stay at ARC may well be needed anyway, as unfortunately Christmas has left me £900 overdrawn... also I have two lots of vaccines and a spay to pay for before February (£40 for each vaccine course and £65 for a spay :shock:). Basically all this means is that I can't afford to pay for a vet to spay her, so I'll donate what I can to ARC and hopefully they could sort out the spay... Janice?! :)

Any help from anyone would really be appreciated! Thanks again. :)

AMETHYST

Back