• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giggle with the vet...

norrielian

Mama Doe
I've had to book Dillon into the vets for his tear ducks flushing but because I work full time and have to be at work early on the morning, I have to drop him off the night before the procedure so he'll have to stay overnight!

So I had to explain the vet that he has a girlfriend and could she come with him otherwise they might be distressed being apart! The vet started laughing saying she's not sure if she wants to encourage them living in sin etc... :lol: :lol: She said she will roll the red carpet out for them both and set aside a cage with en-suite facilities.

norrielian said:
I've had to book Dillon into the vets for his tear ducks flushing but because I work full time and have to be at work early on the morning, I have to drop him off the night before the procedure so he'll have to stay overnight!

So I had to explain the vet that he has a girlfriend and could she come with him otherwise they might be distressed being apart! The vet started laughing saying she's not sure if she wants to encourage them living in sin etc... :lol: :lol: She said she will roll the red carpet out for them both and set aside a cage with en-suite facilities.

....and a 'Do Not Disturb' sign to hang on the door...... :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
norrielian said:

....and a 'Do Not Disturb' sign to hang on the door...... :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back