• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinnertime - satin piggies plus new pig Lilypig

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I picked up Lilypig (slate satin) from Louise (hopperhaven) on Monday. She is now happily living with the other satins in the big run :D

P1000066.jpg

P1000068.jpg

P1000072.jpg

P1000077-1.jpg

awwwwwwwwww :love:

omg one of those red ( :? :?: ) piggies is just screaming out to be called copper or penny :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh she fits right in 8) :D

I knew she would :wink:

Funny, but her ginger bits don't show up next to your lovely glow pigs :? Of course they are mostly underneath. I miss that glowing tummy - so kissable :oops: But I'm so pleased she is with you :D

doorkeeper said:
Ahhhhh she fits right in 8) :D

I knew she would :wink:

Funny, but her ginger bits don't show up next to your lovely glow pigs :? Of course they are mostly underneath. I miss that glowing tummy - so kissable :oops: But I'm so pleased she is with you :D

She gets on so well with them all. No problems atall introducing her to the herd. Thank you again for letting her come to live here :D

Back