• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning..............Killer duck !!!!

sgprescue

Mama Doe

Look at how he looks at the camera to make sure we are watching before chasing the rabbits :lol::lol::lol:

Aw :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do the enclosures contain your own buns or the rescues?
Looks WONDERFUL! :thumb:

mandy said:

They all get a chance to run around the garden at some point. The 2 in the second video are Heather and Louis, 2 of our resident bunnies. The brown lop in the run is Babbit who I picked up from Elaine on Monday. All our resident bunnies are in big enclosures (6ft x 6ft and 6ft x 8ft) and the rescue bunnies are in 5ft, 6ft and 8ft hutches with access to the runs during the day. I have lots of run panels we use in the garden during the day aswell as an 8ft solid run :thumb:

sgprescue said:
mandy said:

They all get a chance to run around the garden at some point. The 2 in the second video are Heather and Louis, 2 of our resident bunnies. The brown lop in the run is Babbit who I picked up from Elaine on Monday. All our resident bunnies are in big enclosures (6ft x 6ft and 6ft x 8ft) and the rescue bunnies are in 5ft, 6ft and 8ft hutches with access to the runs during the day. I have lots of run panels we use in the garden during the day aswell as an 8ft solid run :thumb:

Wow, they are very lucky! x

Back