• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after - Daisy -new pics today

Summer 2005 I went up to Cleethorpes to collect some free ad bunnies, Daisy, and her 2 surviving babies (Taz and Maisie).

Looking through photobucket for the first time in ages made me realise what a state she was in when I got her.....about 4-5 months old, had her first litter, where at least 2 of her babies died. She was going to be let out for the foxes if a breeder hadnt taken her in.....but she didnt want her as she wasnt a pure breed and she couldnt sell the babies :?

Look at the state of her:

rabbit110.jpg

rabbit109.jpg

a few weeks later

Daisy014.jpg

and this summer in the garden with her husbun Bunny
these arent great piccies of her, I will get some better ones tomorrow, so you can see the difference

grass014.jpg

grass016.jpg

Oh, the poor little bunny. She's all dishevelled :( She looks so much better after some tlc, and I'm sure she's very happy now. Looking forward to some more pics :D

Oh doesn't even look like the same bun.. Well done for giving him a happy home.. Lovely to see the difference
:D

the thing is I had competely forgotten how awful she looked, and you know she was still feeding her babies, she was such a great mum......I am so lucky to have her, she is a very stroppy lady, but once she trusts you she is so loving :D

karen354 said:
Oh doesn't even look like the same bun.. Well done for giving him a happy home.. Lovely to see the difference
:D

Exactly what I was thinking! She's a sweetie, glad to see her looking so well now.

photos from today...

sharing a carrot with Flossie and Bunny

DSCF0072.jpg

Where did that carrot go Bunny?
DSCF0075.jpg

Well I'll settle for whats in the bowl then..
DSCF0078.jpg

Hey Daisy give us a bit
DSCF0086.jpg

Clear off Bunny its my dinner
DSCF0085.jpg

Back