• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Musical Squidgy

HS

Wise Old Thumper
I didn't know his tongue was that long :shock:

squidgefly4.jpg

squidgefly3.jpg

squidgefly2.jpg

It just shows how the o/h loves Squidgy! Before he met me, it's something he would never have tolerated. Funy how bunnies win people over :D

Wow Mr S, you never cease to amaze us!! Mia and Mea have been showing off that their boyfriend is a rock star!!! :D
Nicola xxxxxx

Nicola C said:
Wow Mr S, you never cease to amaze us!! Mia and Mea have been showing off that their boyfriend is a rock star!!! :D
Nicola xxxxxx

:thumb: No wonder Squidgy' always tired if he's dating two gorgeous girlies :wink:

I think he'll have to take 2 wives, there would be an enormous fight over him otherwise, not good! The girls can have 2 hubbies each, both can share Ms Squidgy and then Mea and can Pepper and Mia can have Salt. I think thats fair :lol:
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
I think he'll have to take 2 wives, there would be an enormous fight over him otherwise, not good! The girls can have 2 hubbies each, both can share Ms Squidgy and then Mea and can Pepper and Mia can have Salt. I think thats fair :lol:
Nicola x

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Back