• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taz and Maisie...piccie overload

I realised I haven't posted any piccies of my lot for ages, and also having just got around to sorting out my photobucket account I think some of the old pics may not work, so here are Taz and Maisie:

This is them at 3-4 weeks old, newly rescued from Cleethorpes with their mummy (Daisy)

rabbit107.jpg

rabbit024.jpg

Maisie likes to explore

icecream003.jpg

Whereas Taz likes chillin' and surfin' the net

hutch005.jpg

They are now all grown up. This is their home:

RabbitsJan07003.jpg

RabbitsJan07001.jpg

Some of us like our grub...

RabbitsJan07006.jpg

Whatcha got mum?

RabbitsJan07005.jpg

Don't take my picture I'm busy eating

RabbitsJan07009.jpg

I know, I always stand back and smile at the S+P's and Bobby and Ruby's lovely tidy runs when I've cleaned them out. Turn my back and there's hay everywhere and it's back to how they like it! Oh well, as long as they're happy :D

just realised you can see my collection of dustpans and brushes....still at least you know I clean up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw the best one is the red one with rubber bristles from betterware :wink:

I can't believe they were ever that tiny :shock: :shock: :shock: they were only a couple of weeks old when I 'rescued' them from the freeads. Now I don't know what I'd do without them :roll:

Back