• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky madam!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Came home from work tonight and found Twinkle had jumped over the run and was running around the kitchen - luckily i had closed off all doors and blocked the fridge off!!! Bless her!!

No problems at all today - drunk, eaten, pooed, weed, destroyed run!!! lol lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dobbin is being a bit grumpy though - not wanting to be stroked, do you think he can smeel her and is being a grump?

Sue
xx

Lol! I am glad that it isn't just me with cheeky buns! I couldn't find Twix anywhere earlier and was having a bit of a panic. I went to double check my garden in case I had imagined bringing her in ( :oops: ) to find that Twix had managed to find a tiny gap behind my dishwasher and can get under the base units. I removed the kickplate to find Twix happily tossing around a small stone that she found under there. I think I need to take some bunny proofing measures now that she is living indoors in the evenings for the time being.

Back