• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of Fudge

karen354

Warren Veteran
Hi, As most of you know I collected Fudge from Elaine new Years Eve..
Here are some more pics of the boy when I brought him into the house tonight..
I am only fostering him so he'll be up for rehoming when I've got him to be a happy bunny hopefully within a month..
He's a lovely boy & hasn't had a great start in life..
I'll post more pics in his new run soon ( hope I dont bore you all to death)
karen x

IMAG0902.jpg

IMAG0904.jpg

Ooo, he is gorgeous :love: He looks so much like Sooz's Frankie (excepting his colouring of course!)

Fingers crossed he finds his forever home soon :love:

Haven't put him up for rehoming yet, when I go to put his details in Rabbit Rehome my fingers stop working! :lol:
Maybe tomorrow..
Oh he is a solid handsome boy he'll make a great husband to some bun.

Awww he looks so much happier! He will have no troubke finding a home, he's gorgeous. :love:

He's fab Karen. Wonder if he could be bonded with Furby? Just joking!!!!! Hope he finds a home soon.

He's now on Rabbit Rehome.. He wouldn't be able to go to a new home for a few weeks yet though, hes never been handled or stroked so he needs a lot of attention off me for a while..

Well Fudge's large run is finished:D .. We let him out there for the first time today.. I couldn't believe how he reacted, he did his first BINKIE!! :D
he was so happy skipping around he loves being in it ...
I was crying happy tears & I noticed my hubby fill up...
I rushed off to buy him some new toys it was so nice because I could leave him out there .. I came home & he was still out there exploring..

As most of you know this bun had been shut in a tiny hutch for this whole life, the conditions he lived in were dreadful..
I am so happy now he's happy :D :D :D :D

He still doesn't like me touching him & is so scared if I stroke his ears but he's getting there...

I will hopefully find him a lovely home with plenty of space..
karen x

karen354 said:
Well Fudge's large run is finished:D .. We let him out there for the first time today.. I couldn't believe how he reacted, he did his first BINKIE!! :D
he was so happy skipping around he loves being in it ...
I was crying happy tears & I noticed my hubby filling up..
I rushed off to buy him some new toys it was so nice because I could leave him out there .. I came home & he was still out there exploring..

As most of you know this bun had been shut in a tiny hutch for this whole life, the conditions he lived in were dreadful..
I am so happy now he's happy :D :D :D :D

He still doesn't like me touching him & is so scared if I stroke his ears but he's getting there...

I will hopefully find him a lovely home with plenty of space..
karen x

Back