• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harrogate - bradford excel small animal show

jay

Mama Doe
Who is going and who has been before? I have never been and am going on the saturday! Can I buy my tickets on the door or do I have to pre-order?

If anyone from RU is going it would be lovely to meet you - at last I will be able to some names to faces on RU!!

Aw, no replies?

I'm going for both days. I'm very excited, I hope you can buy the tickets on the door, because I haven't pre ordered them! :oops:

Im not going but here is the website
It tells you how much tickets are.. you can buy a 2day pass which is cheaper.. doesnt say you have to buy in advance so im sure u can buy on the door... have fun!

I rang them about pre-ordering tickets and they said that you can only buy on the door :D

I might go for the Saturday - I'd like to go, but I'm not a big fan of crowds so I am wavering... :?

Angie65 said:
cavysrock said:
i thought bradford was in London :oops:

ha ha - you're as bad as me!!! :lol:

I went last year - not going again though.

I asked my mum but hse said : "We have our own small animal show in our house." :lol: :roll:
If only i still lived in harrogate :(

Hmmm... my latest dilemma is now that I can't decide whether to go to the show or spend the money on Frances Harcourt Brown's book :oops:

Go on someone, make the decision for me :lol:

I'd be there and I'd like to meet you if you are going. I'm easy to spot as I'd be wearing a GPW badge with cashmincal on so you'd know it is me.

Morrigan1981 said:
Hmmm... my latest dilemma is now that I can't decide whether to go to the show or spend the money on Frances Harcourt Brown's book :oops:

Go on someone, make the decision for me :lol:

Go, there'll be lots of stands and freebies for the bun. (I hope, it's supported by excel so they darn well better give out freebies, lol)

Ooo, so many RR people going now I think I'm going to have to make the effort too! :lol:

Is there is a designated RR meeting time and place? :D

The show is actually is in Harrogate. I'm going on Saturday and meeting up with Paul Hutchinson and stating the night in Harrogate. If you want to meet up I'll PM you my mobile no.

Adam

Back