• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mulberry`s back on form!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
After trying to lure me into a false sense of security Mulberry was definately feeling like her old self this morning.
When i opened her hutch to get her food bowl after a quick grunt she came full pelt at me!!!!!!!Fortunately for me I got out of the way in time but unfortunately for Mulberry she didn`t put the brakes on in time and went splat into the wall of the hutch!! :shock: She then quickly turned round, picked out her chube & chucked it out the hutch!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

This afternoon she was all loving again and let me give her nose rubs. :D

I love my psycho bunny!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

You go Mulberry! :lol: :lol: glad I warned you Su......even though she is completely mad she is lovely isn't she? :D

Aww I'm so glad Su :lol: :lol: .. Since having Jen I've fallen in love with nasty buns :oops: :lol: X

P.s. Lets see who looses a finger first! :lol:

honeybunny said:
You go Mulberry! :lol: :lol: glad I warned you Su......even though she is completely mad she is lovely isn't she? :D

Yes, you`re absolutely right Jill she is lovely & i wouldn`t be without her. :D I actually think she`s quite comical! :lol: :lol: :lol:
As the saying go`s: When i`m good i`m very good, but when i`m bad i`m better!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back