• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roger

RAYK47

Young Bun
OK, as I have only joined the forum today (already had some helpfull advise) I thought I would add a couple of pics of Roger.

Can anyone advise on his breed??

ONE FROM THE DAY HE ARRIVED 12/11/06
12-11-06_1549.jpg

MORE RECENT (dont worry they were not open)
Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0030.jpg

I was going to say he looks like a Zebra :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aw hes lovley, :love: :love:

nicole said:
Aww the first piccy he looks like a zebra :lol:
But he is very cute :love:

:lol: a friend of mine commented that he looked like he had been run over, his markings looked like tyre tracks.

My favourite is the last one.

I'v never seen markings like that - he's stunning! Dwarf lop is as far as I could say. Very beautiful though.

wow what a beauty! How unusual is he!

I'm going to stick my neck out hugely here and say he's "a lop" of some description lol

Whatever he is he is a beautiful boy.

Ali said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats a lovely piccy :D :D

Yes, I love that photo, unfortunately they were all taken with a mobile phone so the quality is not so good. It was a complete fluke that shot as he was trying to get a closer look at the camera when I snapped.

:love: :love: He is stunning! Very unusual markings, I'd also say dwarf lop who is magpie harlequin in colour. He is obviously a house bun? He looks so relaxed in all the pictures :D

Thanks for all the kind remarks all. He is a very good bunny and excellent with people. We love him to bits and will probably look to get him a girlfriend once he has been neutered.

Back