• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses bunnies....

tracyuk

Mama Doe
Pinch letters from the coffee table and run arund the living room in their mouthes?
Follow you to the fridge in hope of a carrot?
Re arrange their house when you have just cleaned it out?
Act ill so that you give them treats, then decide that they are well after you have speant the morning in tears?
What a day I have had with my two, I am exhausted!! :roll:
Tracy

:lol:

Malibu sits at the cupboard I keep her treats in and Scarlett has started to realise that yummy vegetables come from the fridge :lol:

And they all mess up their hutches within minutes of me making them all clean and tidy

my two have learned that when I get up and head in a vaguely kitcheny direction it usually means veggies... so when I get back from making a cuppa or doing the washing up there they are sat on their haunches with little expectant looks on their faces... so then I actually DO have to go and get some veggies from the fridge lol

Yep, roger knows axactly were the carrots come from, he also knows what cupboard his breakfast comes from. We have caught him stealing dolly mixtures from a packet he bit a hole in as well.

Rabbits are so cheeky. Owners that leave them in the garden and dont bother with them miss their true characters. I never relax when mine have a mad half hour but I wouldnt be without them.
Tracy

buddabun said:
my two have learned that when I get up and head in a vaguely kitcheny direction it usually means veggies... so when I get back from making a cuppa or doing the washing up there they are sat on their haunches with little expectant looks on their faces... so then I actually DO have to go and get some veggies from the fridge lol

that is soooo like Taz and Maisie :lol: :lol: :lol: they often trip me up they are right under your feet whereever you go :shock:

tracyuk said:
Pinch letters from the coffee table and run arund the living room in their mouthes?
Follow you to the fridge in hope of a carrot?
Re arrange their house when you have just cleaned it out?
Act ill so that you give them treats, then decide that they are well after you have speant the morning in tears?
What a day I have had with my two, I am exhausted!! :roll:
Tracy

yes, yes, yes, YES!

Buns are great at manipulating us to get just what they want aren't they! :roll: :no: :love:

I noticed Deej likes the noise that envelopes with windows in make! Deej also likes to try and get the contents of the kitchen bin (I swear he thinks he is a dog).

He got hold of a piece of half cooked bacon fat (all that salt not to mention the germs) and was happily chewing it. My oh & I managed to get it off him and I spent all day worrying he had poisoned himself, while he was busy munching his hay, and carrying on as normal! :no:

And as for eating.... you can't eat a sandwich (or practically anything else) without Deej jumping up on the sofa repeatedly (push him down & he hops right back up) until you are forced to put him in his cage. He even managed to land right on my plate one day! :shock: Luckily I'd finished my sandwich! :lol:

I had Rory jump into a bowl of hot porridge I had on my knee, stupid bunny. He was covered in it and just lay there when I held him under the cold tap :roll:
Tracy

Marley runs off with letter, clothing, cigars (he dosnt get far dont worry) and my sun glasses! :shock:

Audrey is absolutely terrible- she chews letters if you dont pick them straight up when they are delivered, eats Worms dry catfood, and harrasses whoever dares open the fridge door :lol:

Back