• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet trip

just got back from vets with Harvey for his VHD and asked the vet to check harvs testicles in hope of being able to book him in to be neutered. his right testicle is retained :( vet said they could neuter but its more complicated so im not going to be able to get him neutered for awhile. vet suggested we wait until his myxi jab in november to have another feel and see if its come thro. so sadly now lil harv is gunna have to wait for a g/f :(

only cas thats when he will next see the vet for his myxi or it will cost me 20 quid just for him to tell me if the other one has dropped or not. if he needs to go for any reason b4 then then ill ask vet to check each time. but november is next planned visit.

oh no poor you and poor Harvey :( Im sure he'll be fine waiting til november, although it does seem a long time xx

I phoned my vets to book Frankie in today and a young receptionist (not the usual one) asked his age, I said 18 months ish and she asked me of his testicals had dropped yet :roll: then when i said yes she said what both of them :? At least your practice seems to know what they are talking about!

*I would like to add my actual vet is very good with buns.

Back