• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle!!!!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Look at the mess Twinkle had made from me!!! lol

DSCN3223.jpg

Here is some pics i have just taken of her:

DSCN3210.jpg

DSCN3207.jpg

DSCN3224.jpg

Do you think i can be her new bunny mom or do you think its to soon?!
:love: :love: :love:
Sue
xx

Love the second pic, I love it when they get that look. Lola is always trying to redecorate her house. I had her tray in a certain place but she kept moving it, eventually I gave in and she has left it where SHE put it. typical female lol
Tracy

She just HAS to be Dobbin's girlfriend - they have matching white bits on their noses! It's fate :wink: . She is gorgeous!

She's gorgeous and so like Dobbin, it's definitely fate :D And yes, that's exactly what Pippa does to her home, she likes it just so :lol:

Aww, she is as a star. Perfect name. I'm sure things happen for a reason and it will all work out :D

That's nice and tidy compared to some of the messes my lot make after they've been cleaned!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you

I think she is gorgeous to! But then i would be bias!!

I am hoping it was fate and that they fall deeply in love!! Dont know who is more excited here!!!

Sue
xx

She really is very pretty! I hope Dobbin loves her as much as you do!

Aww :love:
She is soo cute! She would look great with my new boy too! :lol:
There is that whole issue of the ocean between them though :roll: :lol:

Back