• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats wrong with me?

tracyuk

Mama Doe
My husband just said there is some money in the paypal account so i can treat myself to something on ebay and what am i looking at?.........
...rabbit treats! :roll: I am obssesed.
Tracy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Absolutly nothing is wrong with you Chick :wink:
My family refuses to give me money on my birthday now, because they know I just spend it on my animals :lol: :roll: :D

Leah xx

sounds familiar, its either for the rabbits or the kids with me :shock:

oohh, except tomorrow I am going to argos to collect....guess what......it took me ages to decide on just the right one...

can you guess...

I'm very excited...

it'll be my first proper one (a brand name not a cheapy) for about 10 years ......

ok, can't wait any longer...

I'll show you the link.....

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...1&referrer=FG13P&engine=froogle&storeId=10001

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

what a treat :shock: :lol: :lol:

OOOO tupperwearqueen. Its exciting,you need a good hoover with bunnies. I have a Vax, good choice.
Tracy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don`t worry, you`re not alone Sally!!!!!! My friend & I had an indepth conversation the other new day about our vacumn cleaners!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

tracyuk said:
OOOO tupperwearqueen. Its exciting,you need a good hoover with bunnies. I have a Vax, good choice.
Tracy

:lol: :lol:

my mum bought me a dyson when they first came out, but I wasnt all that impressed, and it packed up justout of guarantee :roll: since then finances have dictated buying whichever was cheap and cheerful :? :? so being able to splash out on a fancy one is actually really quite nice, strange as it may sound :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did all my research, and I am hoping its a good choice, with so much fur and poo and hay about the place, I need a reliable machine :roll: :roll:

I love the hutch sign, may need to get a few of those :shock:

mine have a pyramiddy cat bed thing simialr to the pop up tent, they love it :wink:

tracyuk said:
I was just nosying at you www. Are you a teacher?
Tracy

nope, I'm a nurse, thats my sons school, I am on the governors and chair of the pta...no wonder I have no spare time :lol: :lol: btw the head is a bit of a dish, the photo doesnt do him justice :wink: :wink: :wink:

tupperwarequeen said:
tracyuk said:
I was just nosying at you www. Are you a teacher?
Tracy

nope, I'm a nurse, thats my sons school, I am on the governors and chair of the pta...no wonder I have no spare time :lol: :lol: btw the head is a bit of a dish, the photo doesnt do him justice :wink: :wink: :wink:
OO er missus (lol) I am a trainee teacher at a primary school. Thats why I asked. hope you dont mind
Tracy

I love looking on ebay for rabbit toys!!! Its more rewarding buying things for your pets!! :)

I think i need to go and look at the signs!!!

I am a teacher in my NQT year - PM if you like!!!!!!!

I do the same - i seem to go shopping more for them then me!! So glad i am not alone!

Sue
xx

Back