• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture232-1.jpg

He DEFINATELY takes after his crazy Uncle Lord Lopsley!! Sir Victor likes to sit on my back as I crawl around on hands and knees cleaning the floor..... :roll: :lol:

Janex

:lol: My Rabbit jumps on my back aswell when I'm cleaning his hutch out, my hubby has had to rescue me a few times :lol:

:lol:

I am just imagining you crawling around with him on your back :lol:

Mine will only get on my back if Im on the floor

He is such a lovely bun

:lol: he obviously thinks you are his royal throne bearer......and apparently his royal throne :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when i am kneeling on my floor my buns like to sit on the back of my legs so i have to be careful not to sit back and squish them :shock: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
cannonwoman said:
Please can you convince Mark that i NEED a velveteen lop!!!!!!!!

Su.x

Just trying to locate the thumb-screws now....... :lol:

POOR MARK!!

Janex

I only had 3 cats, 1 rat & 1 rabbit when we got together!!!!!!! Do you think he`s noticed the numbers have gone up abit?! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Jack's-Jane said:
cannonwoman said:
Please can you convince Mark that i NEED a velveteen lop!!!!!!!!

Su.x

Just trying to locate the thumb-screws now....... :lol:

POOR MARK!!

Janex

I only had 3 cats, 1 rat & 1 rabbit when we got together!!!!!!! Do you think he`s noticed the numbers have gone up abit?! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Sir Victor would like to take this opportunity to express his gratitude for the very pleasing comments from HIS two-foots......

PRETENTIOUS OR WHAT!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back