• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RR Long Stay Buns

I was looking at Jupiter on RR last night

They are all lovely. I cant believe how long mindy has been looking for a home :shock:

sillyrabbit said:
I was looking at Jupiter on RR last night

They are all lovely. I cant believe how long mindy has been looking for a home :shock:

I know! & she's so cute!

Some of the bunnies have been looking for homes for so long :(

I wish I was closer. Although I would probably just have a house full of rabbits, I can stop looking on RR :lol:

Angie65 said:
Was just looking at the hard to homers:
Where's Jane????
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5056

I very nearly asked Jane if I could bring Rexy back with me when I saw her on Monday. Rexy is related to my Rexy (also a black rex), they originally came from an ex breeder who shut them in tiny cages in awful conditions, they were then taken to another rescue who werent keeping them much better :evil: Then Jane took some on and I took the remaining 8 of them as we couldnt leave them where they were. A very sad story and its awful to think one is still in rescue :cry:

Slight change of subject, but does the bit about 'I've been waiting ... for a home' come up automatically or can it be put up there somehow?

Nicola

nicolar said:
Slight change of subject, but does the bit about 'I've been waiting ... for a home' come up automatically or can it be put up there somehow?

Nicola

It's automatic :) The site calculates the difference between the date added and the current date. Anything 5 months or over gets the red text and automatically appears on this page - http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/longstay.asp

I just altered the right sidebar to show pictures of the long stay bunnies too.

I can give you some code to make the red text appear on the bunnies details (I think) but it won't make it appear elsewhere.

Tam

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nicolar wrote:

Nicola

It's automatic The site calculates the difference between the date added and the current date. Anything 5 months or over gets the red text and automatically appears on this page - http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/longstay.asp

I just altered the right sidebar to show pictures of the long stay bunnies too.

I can give you some code to make the red text appear on the bunnies details (I think) but it won't make it appear elsewhere.

Tam

Thanks Tamsin ... the only reason I asked is that we have a pair of long stay bunnies who have been with us since last June or July, but I didn't add them to RR until September or October - that explains why the text isn't there for them as I was slow adding them!!

Nicola

Back