• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stories needed for bunny Mad magazine

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
I have started work on the next issue of bunny mad magazine which is out in April. I am in need of the following contributions:

Bunny Stories (anything considered)

new/interesting bunny websites for my website listings

interesting items to buy ideas to feature in Hoppy Shopping page

letters for my letters page, such as what you think to the mag or something you'd like to share with readers

Bunny Mad needs you input!! please email anything of interest to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk or post it here1

that story would be very interesting, i am always keen to feature rescue stories.
Would you or somebody else involved be willing to put an article together for me? I could edit it for them. It would take me ages looking through all the posts and piecing it together. You could write as many words as they wish and a picture to go with it would be nice.
Let me know and i will reserve space for it.
did you manage to raise enough funds to cover treatment?

I will put one together in the next couple of days and email it too you. It would also help in finding him a home.

that will be great thanks. the magazine isn't out until April so hopefully he will have a home by then but if not we can certainly help that too!

What about a piece on Fostering?? I didn`t know much about it until I began fostering for Jane Dexter last October.

It could be done from the point of view of the rescue and foster people involved, how it helps the centres and gives so much to the foster in being able to help in a small way.

i did have an article about fostering in the last issue but perhaps when you start fostering you could write about your experiences for a future issue.
as for the poem...well I'm wiping away the tears :( i will certainlly consider it, i might have to give out free hankies with it though! it would certainly be good to campaign with.

bunny mad lisa said:
that story would be very interesting, i am always keen to feature rescue stories.
Would you or somebody else involved be willing to put an article together for me? I could edit it for them. It would take me ages looking through all the posts and piecing it together. You could write as many words as they wish and a picture to go with it would be nice.
Let me know and i will reserve space for it.
did you manage to raise enough funds to cover treatment?

Yes we raised more than enough for his treatment, even when I told people we hit the target donations kept coming so we had him neutered too!

that is good news!!! i'm dying to see a pic of him!!

come on anyone else have any stories they'd like to share???? jokes, websites ect!!!

deadline is end of Feb, but sooner the better as the pages are getting full up!
still interested in anything of interest for possible inclusion

Hi

Sorry i havnt had time to write an article on harley for you but I have been so busy and im going away next week. Anyway just to let you know he went to his new home on tuesday with a wonderful lady bunny and lovely new mummy too. :D

Aww sozz that was a wonderful story (i just read the threads) and it just goes to show there are so many good people in the world to help out a stray with there own money. :D

Back