• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Willow value packs

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I know some of you were looking for these before christmas and they had all disappeared. Well i went in P@H today and they had the boxes on the aisle ends with them in again.. £4.95 for 3 willow balls and 2 willow sticks.. bargain! :D

Ooo thanks i need some of those.My pigs love it(um i know you are talking about rabbits.)I need some bigger ones too.I got a small one.They use it as a bridge.Isn't that fun really.I'll get MORE!!!!! :D :p :twisted: Hehe :lol:

Amy
xxxx

I got a pack of these too. My rabbits don't touch them though :(
I have 3 rabbits & not one of them will look at them.

I got 2 packs the other day and keep drifting towards them whenever I go in there. I think I need to join rabbit toys annonymous :oops:

karen354 said:
I have 3 rabbits & not one of them will look at them.

Mine wouldn't touch them either ... until I cut the stuff that holds the twigs in a bundle! Once the sticks were free, Asta chews them quite often.

A long way from tose on here who say they last less then half an hour, but at least they're not wasted. No luck with the balls though, they just get ignored.

Mine love the balls but ignore the sticks.. i'll have to try untieing them and see if that works!
If you want them to get interested in the willow balls just add some pellets through a hole and they will soon devour them!! :lol:

Mine adore them. :lol: I bought them the scratch and newton layered willow large ball too ... in bits some of the layers but they love it. :D

yeah i saw those too but thought they were a bit pricey for something that might only last one day! :shock:

My buns aren't interested at all and 3 out of the 5 pigs aren't but the two girls love the balls so I'll have to go pick some up.

My two love the balls, there gone in a flash!! But they won't touch the sticks, in a bundle or seperate!! But my guinea pigs love them all!!

Diddeen said:
yeah i saw those too but thought they were a bit pricey for something that might only last one day! :shock:

They are usually gone in about an hour with my two!! :lol: Well it keeps them from munching my carpet i suppose!!

My buns liked the willow balls. I found they lasted much longer if you put loads of grass and/or hay in them (see below). However, I got my last lot from Godfrey DIY £2.99 for 6. Last time I went in they didn't have any, I think they were a seasonal thing. :cry: So I have replaced this with a treat ball, which they both love.

DSC00254.jpg

I stocked up yesterday :D I only went in for emergency cat litter and ended up spending £20 on bunny toys :?

Back