• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit book reccomendation please?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I have a small amazon voucher to spend and wondered if anyone had any reccomendations please?

I dont want anything on basic care....Was thinking maybe something on health, behaviour or general interest?

Was looking at Stories rabbits tell, massage for your pet bunny, why does my rabbit or house rabbit handbook. Has anyone read any of these or have any other reccomendations please?

thanks x

thank you very much, I had looked at that too.

What did you think of the massage one? It sounds quite intriguing but the reviews are mixed. xx

I personally love the massage book. If you want to bond with your bunny it's perfect. i tried it out on a very mistreated rescue bunny and he very much appreciated it! great for every bunny weather they be poorly, elderly or just want a bit of pampering!

mandy said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I've got a few bunny books and although some of them are very good they're also very basic. I think Why Does My Rabbit is a good read.

I picked up the Ingrid Tarrant one in a bookshop the other day and thought I'd borrow it out of the library rather than buy it. Some of it looked ok but some of it was stories from 'celebrities' including why they gave their rabbit away as it got too agressive etc etc.

right, you lot made me buy the massage one when I didnt even knew it existed till 5 minutes ago :shock: :shock:

the temptation of internet shopping :roll: :roll:

kayjay said:
I picked up the Ingrid Tarrant one in a bookshop the other day and thought I'd borrow it out of the library rather than buy it. Some of it looked ok but some of it was stories from 'celebrities' including why they gave their rabbit away as it got too agressive etc etc.

If anyone wants the ingrid tarrant one they are welcome to it, I will send it to you for the postage costs :wink:

tupperwarequeen said:
kayjay said:

If anyone wants the ingrid tarrant one they are welcome to it, I will send it to you for the postage costs :wink:

No, I'm a book addict but even I put it back onto the shelf!! It didn't look very good other than Toyah's bit saying about house bunnies (read most of it in Waterstones :lol: )

Oh i cant decide now! I only have a £10 voucher and i want why does my rabbit? Massage one and the house rabbit handbook! :lol:

Right Ive gone for the massage one for the moment, will get the others next time! Thanks very much x

Back